LuaGRAPH is a binding to the graphviz library. It allows to create, manipulate, layout and render graphs using the Lua programming language.
LuaGRAPH has been tested under Linux and Windows using cygwin.
LuaGRAPH is released under the MIT/X-Consortium License.
- Define graphs using Lua syntax elements (tables, functions)
- Layout and render graphs
- Iterators for subgraphs, nodes and edges
- Set and get for all graphviz attributes for graphs, nodes and edges
- Set and get user defined properties (even methods) to any graph object
LuaGRAPH can be downloaded from LuaForge.
You need the following components to compile and install LuaGRAPH:
- Lua version 5.0 or 5.1
- Lua 5.1 compatibility package Compat-5.1 release 5 or later
- The graphviz library version 2.8 or later. Version 2.20 recommended.
The module itself has no dependencies on other modules. The example and test scripts use the module lualogging.
For detailed install instructions see the README file that comes with the distribution.
- 2009-07-07: lulaGRAPH version 1.0.3 has been released
- Minor update to match graphviz version 2.20
- 2007-01-11: LuaGRAPH version 1.0.2 has been released.
- Improved encapsulation of the graph namespace (removed package.seeall).
- No functional changes !
- 2006-12-14: LuaGRAPH version 1.0.1 has been released.
- Initial release.
Please refer to file TODO in the top level directory of LuaGRAPH.